The American Academy of Environmental Medicine presents Environmental Influence on Mental Health
The purpose of this educational activity is to further discussion among health care providers about the emerging links between mental health and environmental exposures. It is important to emphasize this connection and encourage the health care community to recognize that these relationships exist.
- Apply a whole body approach to efficaciously diagnose the underlying factors of mental illness.
- Integrate new diagnostic tools and environmental/integrative therapies to affect patients' mental health outcomes.
- Recognize the important of the gut and hormone optimization in the treatment of mental illness.
- Incorporate into clinical practice non-pharmacological interventions to address patient's mental health outcomes.
We offer our courses in "DigiVision" format. Just click the Buy Now button for the item you wish to purchase.
Environmental Influence on Mental Health
- General Session
- Corresponding Syllabus
DigiVision is a video with:
- Full word search,
- Easy scroll & skip buttons,
- Save items to your hard drive,
- And many more easy to use features.
DiGiVision requires a computer with window media player, and it's available right now.
All Items are shipped within days of placing your order.